IT Audit Services
IT Audit Services
Whether you are starting a new business, moving to a new location, upgrading your existing technology, or just checking up on your IT service provider, the 3Points Network Audit has been designed to provide you with a clear understanding of the current state of your business’s technology. Our comprehensive audit program will provide you with a non-biased assessment of your existing hardware and software systems, and an analysis and explanation of any changes that should be made.
During the audit, 3Points engineers will take an in-depth look into your business’s technologies. They will review each relevant hardware and software component individually, and as a whole. Once the high-level and granular reviews are complete, a 3Points engineer will prepare a customized recommendations report that will outline the following:
- Full documentation of your systems so that we can manage your technology both remotely and onsite
- The state of your business’s technology
- The state of each hardware component and software application deployed
- The specific configurations for your network-related hardware and software
- Recommendations for modifications and replacements based on current standards
- Prioritization of any recommendations made, organized in phases to help our client’s create a technology roadmap
- Budget amounts for each recommendation you wish to pursue
Once the 3Points audit is complete, you will confidently know how your business technology is deployed, if there are any changes that are required, how to prioritize any changes, and the budget for each recommendation. Armed with this knowledge your business will be able to effectively plan for the costs, the timing and the benefits of your future technology acquisitions.
To schedule your audit, please contact the 3Points sales department today at 708-546-4950.